Freitag, 25. Juni 2010

A look at religious voters during the election 2009 Germany

When I first started researching for my blogpost I was sure to find something aout religious voters in Germany during the elections 2009, but now I need to say that I couldn't find anything about religious voters or religious groups voting for certain parties in Germany on any official website that I looked at.

To me this shows that in Germany religion is certainly not as important as in the USA, because it is not considered at all in the graphics that show the voters for the parties. I will give you a graphic later on.

Even though Germany has many parties like the CDu which is supposed to be based on Christian values, it does not seem to be as important to Germans as it used to be. People all the street will most likely not say that they voted for the party, beacuse they believe in the Christian values they represent.

Here now the results of the parties in Germany during the election 2009.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen